[SEDXC] qsl (dxcc) verification/validation/certification

Frank T Brady franktbrady at comcast.net
Mon Mar 17 10:45:48 EDT 2008

Greetings and happy Saint Patrick's Day

I have 143 qsl cards that have not been certified yet for dxcc stickers.
I'm one of those old dinosaurs that attach as much or more value to the
cards than the ARRL stickers.
However, I've reconsidered having them at least certified in case they
are lost/destroyed God forbid.

Are there local (more or less) persons that are authorized to do this
certification?
If that's possible, I would at least not lose the credit for the
countries even if I lost the cards.
If so I would like more information on how to go about this.

Thanks and 73
frank w0ecs