[SEDXC] Rooms at Visalia

Paul Hansen pwhansen at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 21 15:44:13 EDT 2008

I don’t know if this is of interest to any body. My Tennessee travelling
partner and I both have rooms reserved in Visalia for the DX Convention.
They are non-smoking and have two beds. We usually share (split expenses),
either with each other or others as the case may be. Any way, either a whole
room is probably available or two halves, whichever. If any one is thinking
of going and needs a room, let me know.

Thank you,

Paul Hansen, W6XA

Amateur Radio Service