[SEDXC] (no subject)

1LT Roger Shaddick n7bu at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 23 10:31:36 EDT 2008

I will be operating my first special events station (N4M). I would appreaciate any advice

N4M Special Event Station Marist School, Atlanta GA, USA will be active in honor of St. Peter Chanel Day April 24th, 2008 from about 1400 to 1800 UT. The station will be active on 20M and 40M SSB and PSK31. QSL direct requests should be made to N7BU or LoTW. --

Weather note: If the weather is inclement on the 24th, the activities for St. Peter Chanel Day will be postponed and rescheduled. If that happens, I'll repost the new date.

Roger
N7BU