[SEDXC] JT Ham Visiting GA Looking for Place to Operate WPX SSB

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 26 17:29:11 EDT 2008

I think Susan mistakingly thought I lived in Augusta.

Can anyone help ? Rick maybe you could invite him over for the contest? Anyone know a JT whose first name is Chuka ? I found a JT callbook on the internet. http://members.tripod.com/FM102_5/ham.html
Could this maybe be JT1CO ?

Jeff KU8E

From: "ARRL GA Section" <memberlist at www.arrl.org>
To: ku8e at bellsouth.net
Subject: for Augusta area hams
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:20:28 +0000

Hi, All,

Sorry to be sticking my nose into your in-box again, but we have an
unique opportunity for hams in the Augusta area, and this is the
quickest way to get results. (I hope.) There is a ham from Mongolia
visiting, and he asked me this morning if I could find a ham in the
Augusta area who'd be willing to welcome him into their shack to
operate in this coming weekend's WPX contest. Rather than take the time
to make an inquiry, one by one, of all the hams I know in that area, a
general email seemed the most efficient route to take. I do not know if
Chuka has his own means of transportation or not. But if you'd be
willing to accomodate him, please get in contact with me asap, and I'll
give you his contact information.

Thank you.

Until next time, this is AF4FO, signing clear. Take care of yourselves.
And each other. 73, Susan

+++
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large
+++

ARRL Georgia Section
Section Manager: Susan K. Swiderski, AF4FO
af4fo at arrl.org
This message is being sent to you via the ARRL Members Only Web site.
If you do not want to receive further messages, go to the site at:
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/memdata.html?modify=1
Log in with your username and password and change your email options.
Unchecking the "News and information from your Division Director and
Section Manager" box will prevent messages such as this one from
being sent to you.
-- webmaster at arrl.org