[SEDXC] IRCs at Mt. Bethel Post Office (East Cobb)

Clark Macaulay clarkmacaulay at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 16:35:59 EDT 2008

IRC's are back at this Post Office on Lower Roswell.

  A few weeks ago I was told that IRCs were discontinued at this post office.  When I mentioned that they were listed in the new price list for postage effective this month, I was told they were still discontinued. After a short letter to the Postmaster for 30068 pointing out their presence on the official price list and asking for assistance in finding them, I received a call from the Post Office with apologies and advised me that OF COURSE they were still available. I use IRC's to Eastern European and South America countries.

  Today I purchased 10 at a cost of $2.10 each.  They have to put additional postage stamps since the price of the IRC says $1.90. Then the additional stamps as the validation box (lower left) are date stamped.

  Dawn at the PO helped me with the IRCs and really knows what to do. She said they had plenty of them.

  73 es gud DX de KE4RQ