[SEDXC] Fall Frequency Measuring Contest

Jim Stafford w4qo at amsat.org
Wed Nov 5 09:57:49 EST 2008

Subject:  Possible interclub activity for ATL

Folks,

Time to get out the old LM-13s (Note 1) and enter the FMT!  For those
new folks, your 10 year old HF rig is more accurate than an LM-13 in
almost every case - so this was meant to be a joke!!

It's Tuesday evening November 12 at 9:45 PM (local) as outlined in this
page from Nov. QST:

http://www.arrl.org/w1aw/fmt/08W1AWFMT.pdf

Who will "win" ATLANTA this year?  As a coordinating frequency around
the time of the test, let's use 145.41 (-) MHz - no PL.

Please send a note to me that you entered and we'll watch for the
results a couple weeks later!

jim/w4qo

Note 1: http://people.cs.uu.nl/gerard/RadioCorner/Sets/LM13.htm