[SEDXC] W8JI Trip

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 09:53:32 EST 2008

Tom-

The point of contact is Gary, WB4SQ.  We are gathering to eat with Tom at a
nearby restaurant on THIS SATURDAY AT NOON.  Gary has several maps he can
send you via email, and there are a number of car pools going-Gary has the
details.  Some of us will be on the W8JI 2 mtr repeater as we get close to
the restaurant.

73

Bob W2WG