[SEDXC] Fw: IBM to help IBEC build Broadband

Keith LaBorde (K4KAL) klaborde at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 10:39:00 EST 2008

I would like to suggest everyone to go to IBM.COM
Click on the Investor Relations Tab, and send them some feed back on this.
I am a former IBM Employee and stock holder, and suggested they open a dialog with the ARRL.
I also provided the link to the BPL info on there website.

Thanks for this information who posted it.
Keith, K4KAL