[SEDXC] W8JI tour - Sat, Nov 15th (UPDATE #1)

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 21:35:17 EST 2008

Looks like we'll meet for a fine BBQ lunch at noon in Forsyth, GA (just south of I-75 (yes, it goes kinda east to west here).  See link below.

The Bar-B-Q called This Little Piggy:
http://local.yahoo.com/info-13824894-this-little-piggy-barbq-forsyth

Gary - WB4SQ
770-842-0872

Here's the rides:

Rowell#1 (FULL)      Roswell#2 (FULL)    Marietta (ONE SEAT AVAILABLE?)
  WB4SQ Gary         ??? Mack            W2WG Bob #2
  W5LE Gene          ???                 K4DLI Jim
  K2UFT Dick         ???                 N4DK Don
  K4EEK Whit         ???

Norcross/Gwinnett (4 AVAILABLE SEATS)
  ND4V Mike
  W4KLY Paul

K4WZ & AK4I to meet at the BBQ joint

Unconfirmed:  N4XP Tom, K4ODL Randy

W8JI Tom has a 2M repeater that we can use in the Forsyth area.  Frequency will be listed on next update.  Stay tuned...