[SEDXC] Yaesu PEP for the FTDX9000 & FT2000 radios

Al NN4ZZ al at nn4zz.com
Sat Nov 22 09:21:34 EST 2008

Here is some info for folks in the club interested in the Yaesu FT2000 and FT9000 radios.  The long awaited Performance Enhancement Program is finally underway.  It starts with the 9000s but the software improvements will be rolled out to the 2000s as well.

I was lucky enough to be a part of the field testing and one of the first to be called for the upgrade.  My radio is on the way back and should be in the shack on Monday.   If you are interested I have a web page with notes on the test, etc.

http://www.nn4zz.com/PEP.htm

Hope to CU at the Holiday party!

73...Al