[SEDXC] e-mail address of V51AS

RF TEC Mfg., Inc. k4st at rftec.com
Mon Oct 13 20:03:08 EDT 2008

Hello Dave

The home Address of V51AS on the QSL card is as follows.

Frank Steinhauser
P.O. Box 2516
Swakopmund
Namibia
Tel/Fax:  +264-64-407035

However, I sent my QSL card with Green Stamp $2 to following address that I though much safety.

Frank Steinhauser
Am Rosenkothen 17,
40880 Ratingen
Germany

Frank is typical German who save expense.   He may collect all mails from Germany periodically and transfer to Namibia.   Then, he may pick-up someone randomly from QSL requesters and send his QSLs in bundle with memo for drop-in mailing for saving his expense in the U.S. though having enough SASE.   I can not guarantee whether Frank will send you his QSL card promptly, but may worthwhile challenging if you are serious.

I have memo that he wrote his e-mail address.  I can scan it and send you by e-mail if you want though he does not allow to it, but there is no restriction on the memo.   His hand writing of e-mail address is difficult to read by me.

73s
Kiyoshi, K4ST