[SEDXC] [South Florida DX Association] Re: e-mail address of V51AS

RF TEC Mfg., Inc. k4st at rftec.com
Tue Oct 14 07:03:28 EDT 2008

QSL.  TKS FOR INFO.
73, Kiyoshi, K4ST

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony N2MFT
  To: RF TEC Mfg., Inc.
  Cc: SFDXA ; SEDXC
  Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 10:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [South Florida DX Association] Re: [SEDXC] e-mail address of V51AS

  Frank has told me via email the mail was not getting thru most of the time after I sent him cards direct without reply.

  Last card was International Certified Mail.  Came back in a couple weeks. He started using the QSL Mgr in Germany shorty afterwards. That was 4 April 2006.

  QSL only direct to:
  Frank Steinhauser ; Am Rosenkothen 17; 40880 Ratingen; Germany.

  73,
  Tony N2MFT