[SEDXC] Accepting QSLs for outgoing bureau at picnic today!

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 11:04:52 EDT 2008

Gang,

I will be at the SEDXC picnic today and will accept QSLs for the ARRL Outgoing QSL Service.  The cost for SEDXC members is 7 cents per QSL.  Payment in cash please.
Don't forget to include proof of ARRL membership ( QST label or membership data on a scrap of paper.)

With over 55,000 of the new SEDXC QSLs already printed and delivered to members, I would think that you might have some ready to go!

73
Bill N4NX