[SEDXC] GQP updates... W4NZ route

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 08:40:28 PDT 2009

Ted and the W4NZ team have sent their route, and it is a good one.
They will be Sat only.

NM2L info is updated for more detail.

Web updates are done on the above.

My radio is back in the truck, laptop attached and tested. Antennae are loading OK.

I will use my new WinGQP with a WinKey keyer.  It is working well, but this will be the first live run.
My version has radio control for the TS2000 working, but this version is not published waiting some refinements.
A couple other folks are going to try my new logger, but my advice is to have your old standby loaded and ready.
I have N1MM and N3FJP ready to go, JIC.
I will run down to Sylvester in Worth county, in the AM to start my Saturday trip back home at 2 PM.
The GPS trips are laid in to Street Atlas 2008.

Rovers should check the coverage listing, and note which counties they are the "Single" coverage station.

Also, be sure to budget your time so you do not run out at the end of the day.

Any other things come my way, will be posted tonight.

We are ready to "Hoot".

Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well