[SEDXC] GQP mail avalanche Monday AM

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 04:53:43 PDT 2009

GM,

I had a couple of priority notes to get out first, but here is the view of the first "12 hours" of logs arriving.

There are 134 emails in the log holding hopper.  A few are 3830 type reports, most are logs.
One or two may also be personal notes or trip reports hiding in the crowd.
Many of the log entries have nice notes attached, which I will answer as I process the logs.
Some of that info will show up as Soapbox blurbs.

My guess is 110-120 entries today so far.

The rush dies down after the first day and I have a chance to sort it out.

My Sunday trip went well, the plan was covered.  No visits from "da Murph".

More later, as it sorts out.

Thanks To ALL!
Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well