[SEDXC] GQP

Mike, ND4V nd4v at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 14:59:54 PDT 2009

I saw one 40m spot referring to K4SSU, Dave that said something like 'can't
miss him ... loudest signal on the band'

I managed to squeeze in 4 hours Sat and 2 Sunday.
Made about 245 Q's with 47 multipliers. Sneaked off to work Mellish Reef on
17m.

I got to the party late both days and for the most part missed the action
and left coast multipliers on 20m.

I did hear a bunch of familiar SEDXC calls. Norm, WA4ZXV who had never
seriously operated a contest before the trip to PJ2T did Gwinnett proud with
415 Q's.

Thankfully after the 50mph wind gust this morning the wires are still in
place.  Two of my neighbors have trees down - one thru his roof. We were off
the grid for most of the morning.  Hope you all fared well.

Mike, ND4V