[SEDXC] Entire ham station and antenna for sale!

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 15:29:17 PDT 2009

To all SEDXC reflector members:

  One of members has fallen ill and will not be able to use his Ham
equipment in the future.  He has asked me to sell his stuff and handle  everything
for him.

  Below I have listed the items that are available, their approximate
condition and asking price.
If you have an interest in anything please contact me at:
_mallphin at aol.com_ (mailto:mallphin at aol.com)

Thanks and 73,
Bob-K4UEE

        Description Condition Asking price      Alpha amplifier 91-B 10-12
yrs old…excellent condition $2,700   ICOM IC 756 transceiver excellent
condition…works great $800   Heath transmitter AT-1 fair condition, need pwr
transformer $100   Heath Antenna coupler AC-1  (2) good condx with manual $35
Hallicrafters S-38D fair to good condx w/manual $85   MFJ 3 KW tuner MFJ
989C like new ! $165   MFJ dry dummy load, 300w 1-150  mhz good condition $15
Slow Scan TV Interface good condx, mfr unknown make offer  Kenwood Phone
Patch  PC-1A good condx. $45   Autek Computing Wattmeter WM-1  2000w good
condx. 100  Kenwood Microphone and stand  MC-60 fair condx $70   Bencher Paddle
chrome  base like new, never used ! $75   Sony Stereo headhones  MDR-2400
good condx. 15  Kenwood 2m transceiver TM 241  A excellent   condx 45  MFJ KAM
TNC/MIKE switch 1272  BYV like new ! $20   Mosley Pro57 B w/40m 6 bands,
7el, 24ft  boom good condx $500   Kantronics KPC 2400 TNC good condition $30