[SEDXC] Update on complete Ham Station for Sale......

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 14:31:06 PDT 2009

Hi all,

   I am happy to report that the following items  have been sold or
promised:

Icom IC 756
MFJ Tuner
Kenwood 2m transceiver
Bencher chrome paddle
Alpha 91B

Below is a list of the items still available:

Description,    Condition,      Asking price

Heath transitter AT-1, fair condition, need pwr  transformer, $100
Heath Antenna coupler AC-1, good condx with  manual, $35
Hallicrafters S-38D, fair to good condx, $85
MFJ dry dummy load 300w 1-150 mhz, good condition, $15
Slow  Scan TV Interface, good condx, mfr unknown make offer
Kenwood Phone  Patch PC-1A, good condx., $45
Autek Computing Wattmeter WM-1  2000w, good condx.,100
Kenwood Microphone and stand MC-60, fair  condx, $70
Sony Stereo headhones MDR-2400, good condx, 15
MFJ  KAM TNC/MIKE switch 1272 BYV, like new,  $20
Mosley Pro 57 B  w/40m 6 bands, 7 el, 24ft boom, good condx, $500
Kantronics KPC  2400 TNC, good condition, $30

If I can offer nine, 10 ft sections of Rohn 25...is there  anyone
interested?

Thanks,
Bob-K4UEE

**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.