[SEDXC] WSB

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 04:18:38 PDT 2009

I called Gary yesterday and went down and picked mine up.  He didn't respond
to my first email, so a call is the answer.  He has several with call signs
already on the units including K4PI and others.  I offered to pick them up,
but Gary was reluctant to let me have any but mine.

Take something down to clean your hands as there is some black stuff on some
of the cables.  The dirt is from the air cooling that passed over the units.
The units are in great shape.

The location is literally at the base of the WSB TV tower off Freedom
Parkway ( Near the Carter Center ).

I reached Gary at 404-502-1712

 I loaded the address in my GPS and it took me directly there:  766
Willoughby Way --Atlanta  30312

If a unit has not been reserved for you I think you might be wasting your
time.  A lot have already been picked up.  He is busy so rag chewing is not
in order!

73
Bill N4NX