[SEDXC] Anyone Going to Huntsville who lives near W4OC?

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 13 09:51:37 PDT 2009

Hello all:

Don, W4OC, who lives in Boiling Springs, SC, has kindly agreed to put
the optional filters, the roofing filter, and all the needed mods into
my newer FT1000MP.  I am hoping to get back into a SO2R setup at home
and this MP will replace one that I have left in storage on Bonaire.
Boiling Springs is near Spartanburg, S.C.

By chance is there anyone going to Huntsville who lives near Don or who
will be passing near his QTH and could deliver the MP and filters to him
if I brought them to Huntsville this weekend for the hamfest there?

If so, please let me know and Don and I can make some plans to
coordinate the transfers.

Thanks and 73,

John, K4BAI.