[SEDXC] [SECC] 2010 GA QSO PARTY

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 05:21:24 PDT 2009

Hi Dennis,
It is good to see early work on county coverage.
I will be back in GA in the fall, and can clear out the county coverage listings on the web, and get an early update going.

If more of the fixed stations would declare early, the rovers could indeed be more effective.

For my part, WinGQP will be all new for 2010, with some radio controls now added.
It would be good to know which rigs the rovers use.

For folks who send their own code, or are on PH, and tune their own radios, WinGQPLite is being prepared as a no frills logger.
Counties and mults will be checked, score will be right, but there will be few options for setup and run.

Thanks for the heads up....

Mike, NE4S

It is never too early to prepare...

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well