[SEDXC] Congratulations to the PJ2T team of SEDXC ops!

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 11:31:12 PDT 2009

And - according to QST (p.79 "New DX Records for 2009" Yellow Box at top right) we set a new world record in MM from SA beating the old record set in 1997 by almost 5 million points!  Guess that's because we were SA instead of Central America (CA) as we were from TI50DX.  Is that right?  None-the-less, what a great time and great win!

Where are we going next year?  '73 es gud dxing -- HH