[SEDXC] Special Bulletin re: 70

K2EWB k2ewb at comcast.net
Sun Aug 16 12:03:41 PDT 2009

Hi Dave,

The two calls are both held by Hans, DK9KX.

As for current 7OYGF QSL requests the group has decided to have DJ3XD,
August take care
of  requests for all modes. Hans will be out of the country for three weeks
when he leads a group to
Conway Reef next month. He is busy with many details for that DX-pedition.
If anyone has
sent a request to Hans recently, he will forward it to DJ3XD.

73,

Leon,  (K2EWB)