[SEDXC] Announcement about VIBROPLEX being sold!

Mike, ND4V nd4v at comcast.net
Wed Dec 9 06:47:22 PST 2009

If you have or find one of the early Martins with a made in Norcross plate,
I'd love to see it.

Of course Wayne WB4JUJ, Les AA4F, and I (the guys you saw helping Mitch in
the Vibroplex booth at hamfests) are giving him a hard time about firing us
right here at Christmas.

73,
Mike, ND4V
Norcross, GA
Home of Vibroplex d/b/a United Electrical Manufacturing Company circa 1904