[SEDXC] [SECC] WF4W Will be operating from Jenkins county in the 2009 GQP........

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 09:29:08 EST 2009

Good plan Tad.

And, I have a note from W4AWF, Alan, who will be covering Seminole County this year.

I have some info to put up on the web that includes the ham population by county, from Jeff W4DD.
I will put a notice up when it is posted.

The maps and pages will be updated with these plans as they are announced.
The sooner we know where the fixed coverage is, the better the rovers can choose routes.

Mike

And, I think there are a couple other notes with info for county data in the inbox too.....

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well