[SEDXC] K5D

k4lms at bellsouth.net k4lms at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 14 07:56:27 EST 2009

You need to try 40 meters SSB, no problems, good operator !!
I worked him Friday nite. And the calling stations were in pretty good order also..
One good thing, he is not too far away, and with a big signal.

Mike - K4LMS  ''Louzy Modulated Signal"

  -------------- Original message from Gary McConville <wb4sq at yahoo.com>: --------------