[SEDXC] K5D w/QRP!!

Richard Arland richard.arland at att.net
Fri Feb 20 13:47:36 EST 2009

Gotta brag!!!

Just bagged K5D, all lonesome and calling "CQ" on 30M. He was listening UP so I spun the dial, cranked up the FT-817 and let her fly!!

Got him on the 2nd try...

Currently on house-sitting detail in Tampa (daughter/son-in-law away for 2wks), so I figured that  no one would object to a small dipole in the palm trees!!!

Damn!!!! What a rush!!\

73 Rich K7SZ