[SEDXC] Off-Topic: Need your Assistance...

Keith LaBorde (K4KAL) k4kal at arrl.net
Wed Feb 25 17:40:42 PST 2009

Guys,

On 02/07/09, I had to put my 11 year old beagle to sleep.
After that time, I became very active with the SOS Beagle Rescue Group.
I have since adopted a 2 year old female beagle, to fill the gap of my loss.

As a memorial to my pup, I am trying to raise money to help the SOS Beagle Rescue Organization
which is a Non-Profit. If you have a second, will you please click on the link below.

http://www.bissell.com/MVP09/Week07/Vote7.aspx?ImageName=Krissy&FileName=1909.jpg

Bissell is offering a $10,000.00 prize to the most voted on picture.
It is my understanding they will use the picture on packaging, and advertising.
If I were to win the money, I will be giving it to the SOS Beagle Group.
The picture is of "Krissy" my pup that died.

I appreciate your vote,
Keith, K4KAL