[SEDXC] Mono Gap 20 meter

Neil Foster archernf at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 14:57:46 PST 2009

Folks,
I have a like new GAP Mono-Bander for 20 meters for sale. I put it up
a few weeks ago thinking it might perform better than the Challenger
I had on 20 M. However, It showed the same performance. So I will
sell the GAP Mono Bander. It has been painted a dark green camouflage
to blend in and not stand out. Pick up only in the Metro area, I live
in East Cobb. The antenna is about 15 feet tall and assembled. $90.00
and it comes with the radial kit.
Neil  N4FN   770-321-9348

All messages and attachments are scanned with NOD 32 Anti-Virus
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a great
number of electrons were inconvenienced.