[SEDXC] TS-440S for sale!

Robert S. Duggan, Jr. r.duggan at ieee.org
Thu Jan 1 16:12:51 EST 2009

Hi, guys!

  At ages 79 and 81 my wife and I are now downsizing as we prepare to
move to Park Springs retirement community in Stone Mountain.  I'm thus
putting my trusty Kenwood TS-440S on sale, along with its PS-50 Power
Supply and MC-60 Mike.  I also have a copy of its manual.  I thus  am
putting it on sale first via SEDXC and asking $495.  It's always been
used in a smoke free environment.  I've worked 352 countries.
  My phone is 404-636-2110, and I live near Emory.

Bob N4IA

Robert S. (Bob) Duggan, Jr.
r.duggan at ieee.org
(home page) http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/d/rduggan2/