[SEDXC] DXCC

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 07:32:59 EST 2009

Dick,
   That is great.....I know you are proud of your  accomplishment.  It proves
that perseverance pays off, but being a crack cw  man certainly helps! Hi
73, Bob-K4UEE

In a message dated 1/8/2009 11:31:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Can't  help but crow about this - awaiting me in the evening mail was the
results of  my recent DXCC application.  After 52 years rarely using more than
100  watts and never anything more than an 80 meter loop or dipole, I finally
achieved DXCC Honor Roll status with 345 entities worked, 331 current
entities. Yemen and North Korea appear to be stumbling blocks to making the  top of
the list, so it's time to take a stab at QRP  DXCC.

73

Dick   K2UFT

In a message dated 1/8/2009 11:31:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Can't  help but crow about this - awaiting me in the evening mail was the
results of  my recent DXCC application.  After 52 years rarely using more than
100  watts and never anything more than an 80 meter loop or dipole, I finally
achieved DXCC Honor Roll status with 345 entities worked, 331 current
entities. Yemen and North Korea appear to be stumbling blocks to making the  top of
the list, so it's time to take a stab at QRP  DXCC.

73

Dick  K2UFT

SEDXC mailing  list
SEDXC at contesting.com