[SEDXC] E44M

Keith LaBorde (K4KAL) k4kal at arrl.net
Fri Jan 9 14:14:10 EST 2009

Hello Whit,

I have found them to be very strong on 40M at night, but they are working EU.
More then once I have heard the operators says...
USA call 5 UP...
But, those idiots are on 7.080 and we can't call them on 7.085
They don't get any calls, so they go back to the EU.

It's clear they are not aware of the frequency allocations and who can work where.
I have sent a few emails to there Italian contact on the web, but no response.
I think?????? I worked them on 40M last night at 0400 on 7.205, but will see if it shows up in the log.
This is one that I am not killing myself to work, because it is so un-organized.
You can see some of the dx spot comments, many of the US are very frustrated.

They are on 80M in the AM, but have not heard them myself.
Yet, I hear folks in the US calling them.

They were on 20M this morning, and some South Americans were QRMing them on purpose.

Looking at the Sponsors page, I would hope those folks that contributed money would
be communicating there frustrations.

So all and all, its been a ZOO !

73,
Keith, K4KAL