[SEDXC] Antenna Party Update 2

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 11:19:44 EST 2009

Hello All,
    First off let me thank everyone who has helped me this past week with these antennas. I could not do it without you.
    I have had many requests for the time the party will be held. It looks like it will start about 1:30 PM. If the weather is anything like it is this morning, dress warm! A check of the 10 day weather prediction states there is a 40% chance of rain on Saturday the 24th... I'll keep my eyes open on this all week. I'll post my final verdict late Thursday/early Friday.
    The second nature of business is that my antenna plans between 10-17 have been put on hold for the moment. I want to make sure my neighbor does not notice the 160-20 antennas before I go to the 17-10 antennas.

Thanks,
Mike Almeter
W4MJA
770-295-8540