[SEDXC] New Guy - Tnx

Richard Arland richard.arland at att.net
Mon Jan 19 16:09:30 EST 2009

Many thanks to all who responded to my initial e-mail to the reflector. There is absolutely NOTHING like Southern Hospitality!!  I was reunited with Jeff, W4DD, who helped me take down my beam and tower when I left Langley AFB, VA in 1987! It is indeed a small world!

With the meeting coming up this week, I would really like to attend, however, my wife, Patricia (KB3MCT) will be in Tampa with our daughter, Gwen (KB4UNT) and her family. Since we only have one vehicle this leaves me in the unenviable position of begging a ride. Therefore, if anyone is in the area of Dacula that will be attending the SEDXC meeting this week would like to provide transportation for me, I would be greatly indebted.

Vy 73

Rich K7SZ