[SEDXC] WTB/Trade:

Richard Arland richard.arland at att.net
Tue Jan 27 18:18:03 EST 2009

Hi Gang:

The antenna projects are going slow here at K7SZ (Dacula, GA). I am in desperate need of two tripods: either two 3ft or two 5ft tripods for roof mounting several antennas. R-S has the 3ft version but I refuse to pay their prices....a place called PD Depot (http://www.pldepot.com/SearchResult.aspx?KeyWords=tripod&gclid=CN7UqOvvr5gCFRQhnAodSj7UUQ) has the 3 ft for 1/2 the R-S price and they also carry the 5 ft models, which R-S no longer does.

So, my question to the group is: does anyone have a 3 or 5 ft tripod (or both) that they'd be willing to sell or trade?? My wife is currently in Tampa, so I have a couple of weeks to myself and that means MAX-Ham Radio!! Need at least one tripod to get my VHF+ antennas up in the air, which will allow me to put my Cushcraft R--5 up where the VHF+ antennas currently reside. The second tripod will be used for an 80M EDZ (the neighbors just don't know what they've let themselves in for!)

Pls rply off list or call me at 770-995-4214 (house) or 570-574-4420 (my cell).

vy 73 and thx

Rich K7SZ