[SEDXC] Transportation to Dayton

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 29 16:33:26 EST 2009

Hello guys:  Thanks to ND4V's message to the SEDXC reflector, I checked
on Delta tickets for Dayton from Atlanta today and found them even
cheaper than Mike did yesterday (for some flights). I doubt you will
find them any better than this:  $119.07 plus tax for a total of
$149.20.  Yes.  That is round trip.  Of course, these are really on
Atlantic Southeast Airlines, a Delta connector.

If anyone else decides to take the same flights, we could meet
beforehand somewhere in the Atlanta airport or look for each other at
the departure point.

Thursday, May 14, Delta 5074, depart Atlanta 11:15 AM. Arrive Dayton:
12:47 PM.
Sunday, May 17, Delta 5242, depart Dayton 12:01 PM. Arrive Atlanta:
1:42 PM.

Hope to see many of you there, whether or not we are flying at the same
time.

73,

John, K4BAI.