[SEDXC] FT-1000 MP Mark V for sale

w4gbu at mindspring.com w4gbu at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 10 08:33:00 PDT 2009

Hams,

I have the hots for a K3.  My FT-1000 MP Mark V is up for sale.
I bought it from Don, N4HH about two years ago for $1900.
It has the 1800 Hz SSB, 500 Hz and 250Hz CW filters installed.
Since I bought it I have added the DVS-2 Digital Memory Recorder and
FH-1 Remote Control Keypads.
I have the original mike and carton and manuals.
I am offering it to club members for $1575 if I deliver it to you within the Atlanta area.
It will be $1550 if you pick up and try it out first with my SteppIR.
It works perfectly in non-smoking.  This radio put me on the honor roll.

Call if interested 770-981-3625

Guy
My web sites
http://www.friendshipforceatlanta.com