[SEDXC] Fw: [SECC] Zingleman Fund Status!! KS4Q - URGENT

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Sun Jul 19 09:31:10 PDT 2009

Fellow SEDXC and SECC members,

I sent out the message below over a week ago.  By design I am not directly involved in tracking or even knowing who has donated and who has not.  The "Zingleman Fund Treasurer" Mike Weathers, ND4V is the only person privileged to that information; However, Mike did share with me that as of yesterday the total donations have not yet reached the $1000 level of matching funds pledged by the SEDXC.  I think the donations made have been very generous but from fewer members than we anticipated.  I am not going to hassle you on an outgoing basis but simply let you know that these fund dollars are definitely needed by the Zingleman family!   It was our hope to get a check to Tanya Zingleman as soon as possible.  Our current plans are to present her with a check at the SEDXC picnic next Saturday July 25th.  She and the kids plan to drop by as we have a special award for KS4Q.

I am asking that if you do plan to make a donation that you do ASAP, in fact if you plan to drop a check in the mail tomorrow or early in the week please send Mike an email at nd4v at comcast.net and let him know that your check is on the way and for what amount.  I understand from Mike that you may also use PayPal even though there are some minor expenses associated with that method.  No one other than Mike needs to receive your email.

Shortly you will receive an equipment list of some of Ernie's equipment that is being sold to further help the family with financial matters.

On behalf of the Zinglemans and all of the officers of both the SECC & SEDXC  thanks for your support.

73
Bill N4NX