[SEDXC] Tokyo Hy-Power Amp for sale--save $699.95

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 10:47:28 PDT 2009

Tokyo Hy-Power HL-1.2Kfx solid state 160-10 meters including WARC bands.  Full QSK,  rated at 750 watts out with 75-90 watts of drive.  I found that it has a  pretty consistent output in the high 600 to low 700 watt range without pushing it.  It will run 400 watts on RTTY.  The fan is quiet and I've had no problem with the amp.  The box and manual are included.  It's configured for 240V but will run on 120V.  No tuning required,  just change the band switch and you are ready to go (if your antenna's SWR is less than 2:1).  It has protection circuitry that is amazing.  Only weighs 33 lbs. The manual and box are included.   Very small footprint.
$1800  New ones are $2499.95   I might consider a trade or partial trade but I'm not really in need of anything but who knows

I have a new toy in the Tokyo Hy-Power HL-1.5Kfx that does the auto band switching so I don't need this one.  I'll deliver within a couple of hours from the Atlanta area.
404-457-9075 or reply to this email.

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'