[SEDXC] Windows 7 info,

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 08:29:20 PDT 2009

Makes me love Mr. Gates and his replacements even more than I do now.  Nice
of them to poke another finger in the eyes of those who stayed with XP.
There is no solid technical reason why an upgrade from XP couldn't have been
provided--other than an eye poke for not buying Vista.  Another trend--the
version explosion-which  started with Vista continues. If you are a geek you
are going to find things you want which are excluded from any version
besides Ultimate. The lock-in price for Windows 7 Ultimate is  $319.99.  The
upgrade for Ultimate is $219.99, but as you can see from the Mossberg
article, you probably won't be able to upgrade from what you are running.

73
Bob W2WG