[SEDXC] Pulling the Plug on WAGA Analog: Patch the Link

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 18:14:50 PDT 2009

Friday's night's thunder storm that took out our comcast cable service was great timing!  Then when I called it in they told me it would be Tuesday and someone had to be home.  RIGHT!  Then the guy had the audacity to try to sell me internet & phone service.  Like I need a total blackout!  The call started with a 'Press 1 for English' and went downhill from there.

 I'm not the only neighbor who's thinking about switching to AT&T, who had another neighbor back on the same day.