[SEDXC] KD4QMY QSL card in best QSL contest pls vote for me

KD4QMY - George Joyner kd4qmyinfo at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 09:53:42 PDT 2009

From:  KD4QMY
          George R. Joyner
          SEDXC member - Macon, GA

To my fellow members,

I have been chosen as one of the top 20 QSL cards received at the IO5O (India Oscar 5 Oscar) Italian contest station.   Their website is www.ik5ros.net and from there you will see a paragraph "QSL contest 2009" and within the paragraph is "maggion numero di voti" from this link you will be taken to the QSL page, on this page is "QSL contest 2009 (20 pictures), this link brings up the page that displays the top 20, and there you will find my card, KD4QMY, featuring my Golden Retriever at my radio desk "listening for a rare DX call"

As a SEDXC member I am asking that you consider visiting the IK5ROS / IO50 website and casting your vote for my card.

Many thanks and 73,
KD4QMY - George