[SEDXC] For Sale: 70 Foot Tower and Quad Antenna

Bill Donovan trailersource at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 4 14:50:30 PST 2009

About 30 years ago, I disassembled my 2-el
tri-band quad antenna and 70-foot fold-over Rohn
25 tower, complete with rotator, cables, etc.,
and packed them up.  All the equipment has been
in inside storage ever since, and I no longer
expect to ever need them again.  So it is all for
sale – as is, where is, of course.

When the tower was disassembled, everything was
in working order.  In fact, it faithfully helped
me achieve my DXCC and more.  However, I have not
attempted to test any component since it was disassembled.

The tower is ready to be removed from my attic
and loaded into a pickup or trailer.  I'll help.
Everything is located off Paper Mill Road in Marietta, GA.

Here’s what you get:

70 Foot Fold-over Tower, comprising:
   6 Sections Rohn 25
   1 Top section Rohn 25 with thrust bearing and rotor plate
   1 Fold-over attachment Rohn 25
   Winch and cable for fold-over
   2 House brackets

Ham-M Rotator & Cable

W2AU Two-Element Tri-band Quad Antenna (10-15-20 Meters)
   Assorted insulators, coax, for Quad
   Assorted wire, nuts, bolts, etc. for quad assembly

Miscellaneous wire & parts for Inverted-V on 40 & 80 Meters

The best offer by March 25, 2009 gets it!  If you
have questions or want to see the gear, email me
(<mailto:trailersource at mindspring.com>trailersource at mindspring.com)
or call (home: 770-951-9595, cell: 770-656-4608).

73,

Bill, WB4WMG