[SEDXC] Working PJ2T - Whoops! (Don Nesbitt)

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 15:26:19 PDT 2009

Okay you're excused since you are in recovery Don.  I worked you Saturday night 160 too.  6 band PJ2T sweep.  Hope you guys had a blast!

73,
Ralph K1ZZI

Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 06:57:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Don Nesbitt <n4hh at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [SEDXC] Working PJ2T - Whoops!
To: sedxc at contesting.com, David Thompson <thompson at mindspring.com>

Whoops - better add Hal N4GG to my SEDXC worked list on 160 - excellent signal as well - sorry 'bout that Hal - I'm still in the recovery mode and sure I've missed some others - and my apologies to them as well!

Bottom line Dave - it took a good antenna and power during my shifts - and you and lots of others deserve an "Attaboy" for giving it such a good go!  73 -- Don N4HH