[SEDXC] GQP preparations

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 13:26:29 PDT 2009

Thanks to Jeff and Mike for getting some Kennehoochee coverage.
I will try to be there too, but cannot be sure as of now.

I will be at the Walton ARC club meeting in Loganville Monday nite for a presentation for GQP.
And, Atlanta Radio Club has asked for a presentation April 2nd, which I am very happy to do also.

Anyone else who would like a GQP presentation, just drop me a note.
The content is a few slides on GQP, a few slides about the specific club and it's members in 2008 GQP, and a very nice group of slides on setting up a Rover/Mobile.
The Rover part is by Jeff, KU8E, and has been presented at other meetings.
Flyers and reminder cards will be available as handouts.

2009 GQP is starting to roll, get your plans to Jeff for county coverage info.

Mike, NE4S

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on 4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well