[SEDXC] HF Radio For Sale

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 07:15:22 PDT 2009

Listing for club members prior to placing on eham/ebay/hamfest.

Yaesu FT-890AT   HF Radio

Includes:
Built in antenna tuner
Yaesu hand microphone MH-1
Power cord
User manual and schematics
Original box

I am the second owner of this radio.  I have owned it for 8 years as a backup
and have put less than 48 hours operating time on this radio (original owner
said he did about the same and the condition reflects this).  This radio is
very clean and cosmetically is a 9++ just as when I bought it.  The radio has
been opened for transmit on all bands (as when I received it).  The radio puts
out 100 watts on all amateur bands except for 10 meters where the power out
reads 50 watts (as when I received it), not sure why, but it has never kept me
from enjoying 10 meters when the band was open.

Club member price $450

Feel free to contact me via e-mail if interested and I will be at club
meeting Wednesday if you wish to chat.

Recent ebay activity links below, of course local pickup/dropoff will not pay
shipping and you are welcome to come by my Roswell QTH and see the radio
work.

73 - John N4TOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&
item=230318286809