[SEDXC] LOTW Triple-Play award number 262...........

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 07:56:25 PDT 2009

I got the last two states on SSB (WY and RI) this past weekend in the 7th Area QSO party and the New England QSO party, respectively.  I had all 50 states worked and confirmed on CW and RTTY by early February, but the SSB took a little longer.   I worked and confirmed most of the SSB contacts in the CQ 160 contest but still had a few to clean-up.
That was a fun award to chase because everything was QSLed/verified online through LOTW.
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'