[SEDXC] Going to Dayton?

Joel Levine jlevine at bellsouth.net
Wed May 6 17:02:29 PDT 2009

Sent for N6CR. Please respond directly to his address below:

Anyone in the Gwinnett County/North Fulton County area going to Dayton
who could take a small envelope to K7DX/DJ0QN? Mitch will be staying at
the Crowne Plaza, will be at the hamfest all 3 days, and will be easily
reachable by cell phone. He will also have a few small fittings and
parts from DL5RBW coming back to me in Johns Creek.  I will be happy to
drop my envelope off at your home or business, or meet you at your
convenience.

Thanks!  Rick, N6CR,
"Richard W. Musicer"
n6cr at hotmail.com or