[SEDXC] GQP listing updated today.

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 05:54:09 PDT 2009

GM

After a safe trip to CO, all systems are up and running.
Next year I am going to bring a bag of O2 for the first few days... hi.

We have 303 logs entered as of this AM.  Pretty good for a holiday weekend.
Logs received and Soapbox pages are updated.
http://gqp.contesting.com/LogsReceived.htm

Thanks to the many members of SECC, SEDXC, ACG, and TCG who have sent logs.

This is the time I begin my final reminders to folks who have not sent their logs.
If anyone has a problem with a lost or scrambled log, I can help.
If you didn't do a log, I can still help.
If your log is not in the favored Cabrillo format, I can help.

This weekend is a good time to finish the work.
If you want to change or enter a club for scores, there is plenty of time to do so.
Just send me a note with the club you choose your score to be counted with.

73,
Mike, NE4S

And,
I just joined TCG's google group, and sent this note there, hope it makes it.

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well