[SEDXC] W2DNO Stans Tower

Jeff Carter sedxc at hidden-valley.com
Mon May 11 16:05:02 PDT 2009

If I may, I'd like to second this.  I moved my Tri-Ex HZN-471 this
way, on the bed of a rollback wrecker.

I am convinced it is the only way to do it.  We used the winch to pull
the tower into place on the truck, and it was flat on the ground when
I got it.  The driver had no problem at all getting the tower on the
truck.

The funniest thing that happened was when the driver called in to his
dispatcher and the owner of the company was there.  The owner asked
the driver to ask me if I'd like to sell the tower...

Jeff/KD4RBG